This agreement is made between Debbi Spranza, LLC (“Coach”) and purchaser (“Client”)
Both parties agree to the following:
Coaching is a collaborative process with an ongoing relationship between the Client and Coach.
The coaching experience supports the Client in establishing new behaviors. The coaching relationship is strengths-based, forward-looking, and collaborative.
- The coaching agenda is developed and implemented in partnership between the Client and Coach.
- The role of the Coach is to help the Client progress toward achieving a goal.
- The Client and Coach agree to engage fully in the coaching experience.
- The Client recognizes that coaching is not therapy, or counseling.
- The Coach agrees to keep all conversations and information with the Client private and confidential, as allowable by law.
- No personal information will be shared with anyone without the Client’s express permission.
- Exceptions may be made if there is an imminent threat of serious injury to oneself or someone else.
By entering into this relationship, the Client and Coach acknowledge that the Client desires to make a behavioral change or some type of improvement in their life. Behavioral change often takes time to implement and sustain. The pace of change is uncertain and varies amongst individuals.
- As such, the Client and Coach agree one hour is not sufficient to achieve long term goals. This agreement does not cover consultative consulting packages.
Coaching Session Procedures
Coaching sessions will occur through video conference.
The Coach and Client agree to adhere to established appointment times.
The Coach and Client agree to begin and finish all appointments on time.
- If the Client is more than 5 minutes late to an appointment, the Coach will assume that the appointment is canceled and the Client will be responsible for the full coaching fee.
- If the Coach is more than 5 minutes late to an appointment, the Client may assume that the session is canceled and the Client shall be refunded payment for that session.
- The Client agrees to cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Refunds will not be granted to the Client for unattended sessions.